Use Social Intelligence To Turbo
Boost Your Restaurant
Analyzing what your customers share about their experience on social media sites has never been more critical. This is why thousands of restaurants use the newBrandAnalytics platform to uncover the real and immediate opportunities for operational improvement. nBA gives you the powerful information you need to affect the local customer experience.
Industry leaders hail location-specific Social Intelligence as the most impressive innovation in guest satisfaction in the last decade, and restaurants report that nBA’s actionable insights are changing the way they do business.
Our technology quickly deciphers customer feedback based on operational categories that matter most -- such as service, food quality, wait times, menu selection, pricing and value, and overall experience -- so you can catch an issue before it potentially damages to your brand. When your customers know you value their opinions, they turn into loyal patrons for life.
We have helped organizations like yours to:
- Make strategic decisions about their menu, staffing and daily operations
- Reward outstanding staff members and identify areas of improvement
- Uncover issues with menu items and perfect recipes and culinary processes
- Compare pricing to value to align with customer expectations
- Improve ambiance and solve facility issues
- Assess food quality and freshness and note any vendor changes
The results are impressive. With Social Intelligence you can increase customer counts, tighten service standards, and accurately measure customer experience.
How newBrandAnalytics Works for You
Chief Operating Officer & Team
Using Social Intelligence tailored for the restaurant industry, newBrandAnalytics enables you to prioritize actions on a location level and turn customer commentary into opportunities for improvement. It’s easy to increase revenue when you have the data to back up your hunches.
Regional Directors & General Managers
You and your staff think about how to improve your restaurant every day. nBA serves as the catalyst for improvement – all it takes is 10 minutes a day to review personnel highlights, read and respond to customers, and push actionable alerts to the right staff members.
You’ve likely worked in the restaurant business for as long as you can remember, which means that what happens on your watch is your responsibility. Social Intelligence helps you keep customers happy and your staff members engaged. newBrandAnalytics can show you how your restaurants stack up against your competitors, giving you the tools to steal and keep market share.
Chief Marketing Officer & Agency
Safeguard the corporate brand you’ve worked so hard to build with Social Intelligence. Detailed data helps you drive corporate marketing and influence franchiser strategies. It’s easy to make location-specific changes and recover lost guests, as you understand which social sites are yielding the best results.
nBA for Restaurants in Action:
- Increase Net Promoter Score: An upscale casual dining chain used nBA to benchmark regional service performance across their 200+ units. After discovering an issue with the perceived friendliness of the staff, they retrained hosts and servers on first greetings. The result: Customers felt sincerely appreciated and intent to return increased by 41%.
- Improve Supply Chain: After getting uncharacteristically negative commentary about their burger buns, this chain with over 1,000 locations became aware of a supplier challenge in their West Coast bakery deliveries. The result: A new supplier was retained for the expanded region and comments went back to being positive.
- Rebuild the Brand: After more than 30 years in service, a casual dining chain with over 800 locations was going through a brand evolution. The COO wanted to make sure they were making the right changes to their décor and food and beverage selection so not to negatively impact value. But when loyal customers made it clear not all changes were appreciated or executed flawlessly, this chain used their Social Intelligence to react quickly and deliver on customers' expectations. The result: A successful brand rebuild that resonated with guests in record time.
- Tailor Menu & Increase Sales: One of the more popular family restaurants in this holding group’s portfolio was accustomed to receiving rave online reviews, but managers started to notice a recurring theme -- customers wished their favorite spot had a ‘make your own pizza’ offering on the menu. The result: The culinary team worked with operations to invent a menu item that quickly became a guest favorite.
Did You Know?
Customers Steer Your Brand, From Everywhere: Facebook (15%), Yelp (7%) and Open Table (6%) are the largest contributors in terms of online review volume in the restaurant industry.
Tweets Influence Behavior: On average for the restaurant industry, Twitter mentions are 91% positive and only 9% negative, spreading positive sentiment about your brand.