newBrandAnalytics Launches nBA 3.0, Revolutionizes How Companies Use Social Media to Drive Business Strategy
October 2, 2012
Source: Yahoo News
New product suite extends beyond online monitoring to deliver the most technologically-advanced social market intelligence solution on the market.
Washington, DC (PRWEB) October 2, 2012
“nBA 3.0 excels in what industry leaders told us are two critical deliverables of a social market intelligence solution: usability and action,” explains Kristin Muhlner, CEO of newBrandAnalytics. “The platform empowers people to make fast, data-driven decisions including operational improvements and strategic changes across their brands, regions and locations. The information is tailored to the user’s area of expertise and the data offered gives them the knowledge they need to confidently make changes that will improve the customer experience and increase revenue.”
nBA 3.0 is used by thousands of businesses that care about their customers’ experiences. It enables General Managers, VPs of Operations, and Marketing/PR professionals to continuously improve the store-level customer experience. These users can:
- Uncover and fix product, pricing and value issues
- Measure service effectiveness and identify training opportunities
- Pinpoint trouble spots with equipment, suppliers, internal processes and delivery
- Understand competitive benchmarks and discover ways to win new customers
- Connect directly with reviewers to increase customer loyalty
“Listening to and understanding the vast amount of online customer feedback was just made infinitely easier and more effective with nBA 3.0,” says Cathy Lowery, Director-Brand and Wine Club Development of Cooper’s Hawk Winery and Restaurants. “The streamlined visuals, instant analysis, and ability to drill down into very specific customer feedback and trends help us know what our customers actually want so we can ensure a superior experience every single time."
Word about this must-see product suite is spreading quickly after enthusiastic restaurant and hospitality executives received a preview at the recent Dine America Show. Highlights of nBA 3.0, which will be showcased at the upcoming Fast Casual Executive Summit and the International Hotel, Motel and Restaurant Show, include:
- nBA Insight: uses innovative technology and industry-specific algorithms to collect massive amounts of unstructured online customer feedback, decipher it on a local, regional and brand level, and provide deep location performance analytics, benchmarks, and top and bottom themes with detailed reviews. With this robust intelligence, companies can make location-specific operational improvements that matter most to their business.
- nBA Connect: allows companies to quickly assess reviews most in need of response, begin a dialogue with reviewers, monitor progress of engagement, and track internal customer engagement goals.
- nBA Advantage: gathers and distills volumes of social media feedback to provide companies with the most robust look at what draws customers to their competitors so they can use that insider knowledge to win customers
- nBA Instant: gives consumers a way to communicate directly with a business immediately and at every service touch point. Real-time alerts allow general managers and property managers to react quickly to problems, fixing them before they cause potential long-term damage to the customer experience.
More information on nBA 3.0 can be found at http:// http://www.newBrandAnalytics.com.
For a demo of the platform, please contact Jess Knight at 202-800-7817;
newBrandAnalytics, the global leader in Social Market Intelligence, helps service-focused industries extract intelligence from online conversations in order to drive customer loyalty and affinity. Our innovative solutions decipher reams of unstructured online feedback, distilling them into data-driven, actionable insights. More than 2,500 businesses, including Five Guys, Hersha, PF Changs, Ruby Tuesday, Darden, Parasole, and many more, partner with newBrandAnalytics to drive continuous operational improvements at the brand, regional and local levels resulting in a superior customer experience. The company is headquartered in Washington, D.C. To learn more visit http://www.newbrandanalytics.com, or follow us @nBrandAnalytics