newBrandAnalytics releases new social marketing platform
October 16, 2012
Source: Hotel Management
newBrandAnalytics has released nBA 3.0, a social market intelligence solution that can change how service-focused companies decipher online commentary to uncover drivers of customer loyalty and how they use this intelligence to drive operational and marketing strategy.
Kristin Muhlner, CEO of newBrandAnalytics, explains that the platform "empowers people to make fast, data-driven decisions including operational improvements and strategic changes across their brands, regions and locations. The information is tailored to the user’s area of expertise and the data offered gives them the knowledge they need to confidently make changes that will improve the customer experience and increase revenue.”
nBA 3.0 lets users:
- Uncover and fix product, pricing and value issues
- Measure service effectiveness and identify training opportunities
- Pinpoint trouble spots with equipment, suppliers, internal processes and delivery
- Understand competitive benchmarks and discover ways to win new customers
- Connect directly with reviewers to increase customer loyalty
“Listening to and understanding the vast amount of online customer feedback was just made infinitely easier and more effective with nBA 3.0,” says Cathy Lowery, Director-Brand and Wine Club Development of Cooper’s Hawk Winery and Restaurants. “The streamlined visuals, instant analysis, and ability to drill down into very specific customer feedback and trends help us know what our customers actually want so we can ensure a superior experience every single time."
Highlights of nBA 3.0, which will be showcased at the upcoming Fast Casual Executive Summit and the International Hotel, Motel and Restaurant Show, include:
- nBA Insight: uses innovative technology and industry-specific algorithms to collect massive amounts of unstructured online customer feedback, decipher it on a local, regional and brand level, and provide deep location performance analytics, benchmarks, and top and bottom themes with detailed reviews. Companies can make location-specific operational improvements that matter most to their business.
- nBA Connect: allows companies to quickly assess reviews most in need of response, begin a dialogue with reviewers, monitor progress of engagement, and track internal customer engagement goals.
- nBA Advantage: gathers and distills volumes of social media feedback to provide companies with the most robust look at what draws customers to their competitors so they can use that insider knowledge to win customers
- nBA Instant: gives consumers a way to communicate directly with a business immediately and at every service touch point. Real-time alerts allow general managers and property managers to react quickly to problems, fixing them before they cause potential long-term damage to the customer experience.
More information on nBA 3.0 can be found at www.newBrandAnalytics.com.